Action / Strategy
Ironhide Game Studio
Ironhide Game Studio
iPad (1st Gen, 2, New, Retina, Mini)
iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5)
iPod Touch 4/5 Gen
Press / Business Contact:
DescriptionThe world's most devilishly addictive tower defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET Best iPad Games
Launch Trailer YouTube
Teasaer Trailer YouTube
Alric Preview YouTube
Cronan Preview YouTube
Mirage Preview YouTube
Blackthorne Preview YouTube
There are far more images available for Kingdom Rush Frontiers, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Awards & Recognition
Prequel Awards & Recognition (Kingdom Rush)
- "Game of the Year 2011" - Jayisgames
- "Editors' Choice 9/10" - IGN
- "Must Have!" - Slide2Play
- "Editor's Choice 4.5/5" - 148Apps
- "Gold Award" - Pocket Gamer
- "90 out of 100" - Metacritic
Prequel Selected Articles (Kingdom Rush)
- "Kingdom Rush is a beaut of a tower defense game, with new ideas that make it feel extremely polished and refined."
- Andrew Podolsky, Slidetoplay
- "This is easily one of the best tower defense games currently in the App Store."
- Mike Thompson, GameZebo
- "Kingdom Rush is an instant classic and is guaranteed to turn up on 2012 "best of" lists."
- Justin Davis, IGN
- "Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked -games that are pretty much perfect-."
- JohnB, Jayisgames
Co-Founder, Lead Game Designer
Co-Founder, Lead Programer
Co-Founder, Lead Artist
Bruno De Leone